Michelle Chamuel to Release New Album Next Month

Written by Stephanie Coffey

Remember Michelle Chamuel on The Voice? Well now the season four runner-up is getting ready to release her new album titled All I Want. Chamuel shared the good news on her Facebook and Twitter pages saying, "On September 10, 2013 - I will be releasing my first entirely self-produced album as The Reverb Junkie, (my solo electronic project)." She then want on to announce, "This album is quite different from anything I've done before. Every sound came through my mind. All voices you hear come from me. All the notes were played by me (though some birds outside and floor creaking make a cameo - if you listen closely)." According to the pre-order page, the track list includes 10 songs, plus 1 bonus track. All I Want is scheduled to be released on September 13th. Are you going to buy a copy?

Source: Cambio