Rebel Wilson Snubbed at Anna Kendrick's Birthday Party?


WHAT?! Apparently being one of the most popular actresses in the entertainment business doesn't mean anything. Rebel Wilson told Cosmopolitan that she was recently denied by a doorman at her Pitch Perfect co-star Anna Kendrick's birthday party. The Australian actress explained to the magazine exactly how the incident went down, "So I get there with Hana Mae Lee from Pitch Perfect, and I've got a birthday gift so I'm clearly going to the party, and this big huge bouncer wouldn't even look us in the face." Don't worry though, Wilson did eventually get into the bash. "He had a list, and I said, 'Excuse me, we're on the list. We're here for Anna Kendrick's birthday party' And then, eventually, he's like 'Okay, what's your name?'" Uhh...someone should check this bouncer's credentials and eyes. Well we guess all's well that ends well.

Source: Celebuzz