Ashley Benson and Tyler Blackburn Dating

Written by Regan Brown

Anyone who  knows me knows I LOVE the show Pretty Little Liars.  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!! Okay, you all get the point now.  So you can imagine my joy and slightly bummed feelings when I read that Ashley Benson (Hanna Marin) and Tyler Blackburn (Caleb Rivers) are not only together on the show, but they’re together in real life!!  The pretty people were rumored to have been dating since early as April when the two were spotted together at the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival.  But unlike her character Hanna, Benson doesn’t mind letting this secret out for everyone to know. 

I think the two have great chemistry on the show. So, it doesn’t really surprise me that these two would end up dating in real life.  I’m a little bummed because you know, a small, tiny, part of me had hoped I would magically bump into Tyler on the street or something and form this electric connection and fall madly in love (Yes, I’m kidding).  I’m very happy for the two lovebirds and I really hope it works out.

Source: Usmagazine