Blake Lively - Not Pregnant

Written by Regan Brown

While I’ll admit she’d look radiant even if she was pregnant, I also have to admit that the rumors swirling around that actress Blake Lively is pregnant with her and husband Ryan Reynolds’ first child are completely….FALSE! The former Gossip Girl actress and her R.I.P.D. actor husband, who secretly married in September 2012, are not quite ready to start playing house just yet.

Now this is not to say that starting a family is not in their in pending future because Reynolds recently did an interview for the August issue of Details magazine and had this to say, “We'd love to have a big family.  We both come from big families -- my parents did four, Blake's did five. A lot of people say it's crazy, but we'll only know when we're there, you know? We'll walk through that fire pretty happily, I think."

And it appears that when that day does come, Reynolds, who is the youngest of four boys in his family, would really like to have a baby girl, "I'm terrified that I'm genetically predisposed to only having boys. That's frightening.”

The happy couple has managed to keep their married live low key, but we’ll be keeping our eyes and ears open for any reports of a baby Reynolds in the future.

Source: Us Weekly